How is Arcadia Financial a lienholder of my Dodge van I purchased in 2003?I paid that car off a long, long time ago.
I never used Arcadia to finance this vehicle. What is going on? I checked CyberDriveIllinois and found this out just today. Do I need to request the title from them?
My ex wife has been driving the van for the past 7-8 years. and wants the title transferred to her.
I'm going to have her follow up on this and God help you, she will not quit until you guys have given us the title back.(I'm speaking to you, Arcadia, not the fine folks who have put together this website for our ranting.)
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Not happy with cheating hundreds of expats out of their hard-earned retirement money by promising high-yielding bogus investments, De Vere is a world-class scammer of unsuspecting new financial consultant recruits.The..."
- "I got car car loan with Santander USA. I have made payments on my automobile every month. I know twice I called in and told the company I was unable..."
- "Back around my birthday, believe it or Not which was on Saturday, February 13, 2016, I tried to send my contractor a payment via Paypal and it would Not go..."
- "Every time I bid the bidder list shows a bidder who has placed bid way early than me as the winner even though i tired putting more money than it..."
- "So I hardly ever purchase things online especially off Facebook but I liked this t-shirt design so I ordered it. The picture below was what the company TeeChip.com was showing..."
- "I bought a perm last night to perm my daughter and my leave out (we both have a sew in) I bought a regular perm and it took out our..."
- "Avoid this "storage bed" which lacks storage - Junk! This was one of the most disappointing furniture purchases we ever made. From the pictures and the descriptions, we expected a..."
- " I purchased a puppy from Petland South Semoran in October 2016. I paid 2,400 Needless to say I fell in love with my puppy the moment I saw him. So..."
- " Attention: CEO: Beryl Raff CFO: Laura Kirsner COO: Joyce Hrinya Regarding Account Number: 480213852429 XX I purchased some jewelry from your company on July 17, 2014, and August 6,..."